Frequently asked questions for:
- How much to have my chipped glass repaired?
$25.00 to grind and polish rim or base.
- Can glass break during repair process?
Most chip grinding is successful. However, glass and crystal is subject to sound waves and could shatter during repair process. This is rare.
- Can you give an estimate over the phone or by email for items other than chipped glass?
No, we cannot give estimates without actually examining the piece. No two damaged items are exactly alike. We will contact you with an estimate. If you decide to proceed, a 50% deposit is required by check, Visa, or MasterCard.
- Is it worth the money to have it repaired?
We do not appraise items and the cost is always determined by the amount of work needed to repair or restore.
- How do I get my item to you?
UPS or FedEx is preferred. Items should be carefully packaged, well cushioned in a box within a box of packaging peanuts. Include your name, address, phone number, and E-mail address along with a description of the item and its damage. It may be advisable to insure the contents. There is a charge to return your repaired or unrepaired items back to you.
- Can you give me an exact price for engraving?
Yes, after we receive your artwork and know the item to be engraved, we will give you an exact price quote.
- What type of artwork is required?
Black and white camera-ready artwork or a MS word document.
- How long does it take from order to completion?
Most orders can be completed within a week and we do try to accommodate rush orders.